Thursday, November 3, 2011

Post-Midterm...

I've definitely been slacking when it comes to blog updates, but I often feel as though I have nothing meaningful to post.  I completed my midterms in spectacular fashion with all A's and all A averages in my classes.  With that taken care of I'm settling back into a lull before finals.  I've registered for Spring 2012; Spanish, Bio + Lab, Drugs & Behavior, and Statistics.  It shouldn't be too difficult and I'm looking forward to ditching all these writing emphasis courses.

I took a little trip down to Tallahassee last weekend for a tour of FSU's main campus and College of Medicine.  I had an absolute blast!  I wandered around campus for a while and met some cool folks, toured the Psychology department and Medical department.  I decided shortly after arriving that I definitely wanted to complete my undergraduate studies at FSU and will be transferring Fall 2012 or Spring 2013.

Campus pictures:
Florida State University
College of Medicine


Florida State University
Psychology Department



Osceola & Renegade: Unconquered

No comments:

Post a Comment